But I still hate the bedding industry.
Some questions I’ve been asking myself lately…
- Why is all the food that tastes good so bad for you?
- Why do people think that when they are in their car; they are in their own invisible world and they don’t have to interact with the rest of the planet?
- Why did the Lone Star up by my work close down?
- Why do I only have the capacity to remember 12 things on any given morning, so if I have 14 things to do that morning, two of them are not happening?
- Why do people who run churches so clearly not understand what churches are supposed to be about?
- Why did I get blessed with the best daughter on the planet?
- Why isn’t there any chocolate in my immediate vicinity?
- Why hasn’t Donald Fagen released the sheet music to Morph the Cat yet?
Bulletins as they happen…